Why choose Critical Illness Cover?
• Critical illness cover covers many serious illnesses and can be run alongside life cover, or standalone.
• It pays out a tax-free lump sum, or income – when you most require it
• Some policies also offer children’s cover
Why taking expert advice makes the difference.
• The are many different policy types covering different illnesses – we’ll help you choose what suits you best.
• With this type of cover, you get what you pay for and the cheapest isn’t always best.
How does Critical Illness cover work?
Critical illness cover pays a tax-free lump sum if you’re diagnosed with a critical illness during the term of the policy.
What is covered under a critical illness policy?
All critical illness covers include the main serious illnesses you might suffer from – coronary artery bypass, major heart attack, kidney failure, major organ transplant, multiple sclerosis, stroke and a defined set of specific cancers.
Policies can cover many more, along with cover tailored to your children