Why choose Life Insurance
• Life Insurance, or life cover provides a safeguard for your loved ones
• It pays tax free a cash lump sum to support your family, should the worst happen
• You can customise your cover with your loved ones in mind
Why taking expert advice makes the difference.
• Choosing the right life cover is a very important decision. Our advisers can help you choose the right policy.
• If you have questions please call us and we’ll talk through your options
• Life insurance protects both you and your loved ones. Hopefully you’ll never need it, but it gives you peace of mind if you do.
How does life insurance work?
Life insurance protects your loved ones with a lump sum pay out, ensuring that they don’t suffer financially if you’re not around anymore. A policy is usually bought to cover the period (or term) that your family most need help i.e., during a mortgage term, or when your children are financially dependent on you.
What’s the difference between whole of life and term life insurance?
A term life insurance policy is for a set period Whole-of-life policies payout whenever you die. Due to this they are usually expensive.
What is covered under a life insurance policy?
Life insurance covers death through illness, disease, cancer, heart attacks or accidents. Depending on your cover, it may also cover a terminal illness diagnosis and suicide.